Thursday 19 January 2012

Thinking of Valentines Day

Julie Says:

The other day I stitched these cute teabag characters snuggling with their strings wrapped around each other.  I intended to use them as part of a patchwork tea bag wallet.  I found some really cute teabag wallets on several blogs and thought it was a great idea.  However, I misjudged some measurements ended up with a bit of a mess.... well not really a mess, but not what I intended either.  So, now I have to rip some seams and do some touch ups.  I thought I would share the embroidery with you in the mean time, as it is cute for Valentines Day coming up.  :)
Also, while I had the needle threaded, I did a little doodling....

1 comment:

  1. Jeni Says:
    That is cute.. not at all what I pictured from your description on the phone... but still very cute!

    ReplyDelete