Saturday 14 January 2012

Boy.... What a week!

Jeni says:
So, I decided to take up blogging the same time as I started into several other projects!
I am working on a new website for my inlaws Campground. The old one is ancient, and really needed updating. It isnt finished yet, nor is it online yet, but I will be sure to post the link once we get it up and running. Hopefully it will be good to go by the end of the winter, and ready for when the campground to open in the spring.
I also volunteer for the Cobourg Museum Foundation, and am helping to plan and open the Sifton Cook Herritage Center this spring. We have had quite alot of things come up latley that need attention, as we are comming closer to the Grand Opening in June, and still have piles to do. I won't go into too much detail, because I am sure I will write about it again as things progress...
Now, I did mannage to sneak in something crafty... I got the opportunity to make some doll clothes. My boss's daughter got a new American Girl Doll for Christmas, and she wanted some new clothes for it. So I spent my day off sewing a very cute doll jacket, hat and boots, all trimmed with pink pom-poms. I delivered them the other day, and today I got a card from Kailey to thank me for the outfit. It was cute, and I am a little suspicious that she spent as long on making the card, as I did making the outfit! I scanned the card to share it here.



I am not sure what is up next for me... I have opened an etsy shop, and am looking for great ideas to fill it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment