Friday 20 January 2012

Things to do today:

Julie Says:

I have one whole day off in a row this week!  Generally this means that i will start several projects, finish none and leave a big mess for my next day off.  Today, however, I am determined to get some stuff done.  Here is the list:

1. I am making a sweet potato, squash and garlic cream soup.  I hope it is yummy… I haven’t made it before.

2. I started embroidering a little felt tissue holder last night, and plan to finish it off today.

3. This morning while I was in town, I stopped at the wool store and got a ball of red and a ball of white 100% wool for felting.  I am going to make and felt at least one little bowl today.  This is a trial. 

4. I also picked up a big bag of peaches, and I am going to try to squeeze a peach pie into the mix…. this might be pushing it.

I got all my shopping done this morning, got a load of laundry on and made my rounds in the blogging world.  Now its noon, and I have to pick the kids up at 3!

Ready…. Set…. Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment